Thursday, March 1, 2012

Globalist Satanic Death Cult Agenda 21

I read this yesterday and now this today. I just want to cry!

The Globalist shills are out. They hate you, they want you to dead. There is no compassion or feeling for humanity - they tell us that we are no better than roaches, we have no rights - we are no longer the children of God.

The seeds of doubt are being planted, very slowly we are all being conditioned - death is to be embraced, its for the greater good.

Well let me tell you now - I am not taking this evil any more - you got it!!!

 
For and on the record, I love my family, my wife, my daughter, my parents and my friends. What it is to be human, to be loved and to give love and to enjoy the wonders and the fruits of this bountiful earth. We really are the lucky ones. I do forgive the Globalists, they are mentally ill, they have had bad things happen to them in their lives, we have to show them that what they are doing and saying is wrong, is evil and a stain on the soul of the Human Race.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM, WE HAVE LOVE IN OR HEARTS, GOODNESS IN OUR SOULS

There's my line in the sand - that's it you Angels of Satan, bring it on losers..........